Playdough



Ok so this is the only non-food entry on this blog, although it is technically edible and does have 'dough' in the title. As a Mum caring for a toddler whose attention span seems to constantly demand variety, this playdough is really handy. I made my first batch months ago and it is still as soft and fresh as it was when I first made it.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup cooking salt
1 cup plain flour
2 tbsp cream of tartar
1 cup water
1 tbsp oil
3 drops of food colouring

Method:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Stir over heat until dough is pliable.
3. Allow to cool, and store in a well-sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge.

Hint:
This makes a lot of playdough and the colouring happens in the cooking process so I halve the quantity to make good sized playdough balls and repeat for as many colours as I want.

***https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/playdough-recipe/oyycpq9f***

Comments

Popular Posts